Broad Street Cycles is a full-service bike shop and our experienced mechanics work on any bike and any manufacturer.
Please book an appointment with a mechanic to review and estimate the cost of your bike’s maintenance & repairs.
Whether a quick wheel true, or a full overhaul monster-project, we’ll make sure your bike is safe, fast, and rad.
Services and Repairs
Typical Tune-Up Costs
- $60 to $90 – Minor Tune Up: Includes bike wash & lube, brake adjust, shift adjust, and tire inflation. Ensures that your bike is safe, working, and good to go.
- $90 to $150 – Full Tune Up: Includes bike wash, drivetrain clean and lube, wheel truing, cable/housing inspection, brake adjust, shift adjust, front and rear hub inspection/adjust, bottom bracket inspection/adjust, and tire inflation. Ensures that your bike is safe, working, and minty as can be.
Wheel Service & Repair
- $15 to $40 – Wheel True
- $25 – Spoke Replacement and True
- $75 – Wheel Build
- $35 – Clean & Lube
- $75 – Install
Installations & Bike Builds
- $10 – Tube
- $50 – Box Bike for Shipping
- $150 to $300 – Bike Build